Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Challenge

Hi Pixies!

As scheduled, here's the December challenge.  The challenge is to make a holiday card using a non-traditional holiday colour scheme.  Here is my submission:




Most of the products used are PTI except for the ink palette which is a Big 'n Juicy in Fall Foliage, the background which was letter pressed with a Spellbinder Impressibility (Flourishes?) and the sentiment which is SU.

Hopefully you can find the time to play along amidst all the holiday preparations. 

7 comments:

  1. So glad to see some action here again. I'll definitely try to play along. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Very festive~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are really beautiful!
    I looooove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, re: Pass the Book. I can't finbd your email address anywhere here and no I didn't get your email.
    Please try again at kirsty.a@live.co.uk or leave your email address as a comment on my blog. Looking forward to reading the book (can't even remeber which it was so that'll be a nice surprise!) but I'm wary of leaving my postal address on public view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! I love those colors, so lovely :)

    I'm hosting my first giveaway from 'My Memories' and it will be so exciting if you would like to join! :) Thank you!

    xx
    en la moda
    GIVEAWAY!

    kristellouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a elligant card! Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete