Friday, August 20, 2010

It's in the Bag!

Hey Pixies!

I hope this is OK to post this...seeing as the ol' blog hasn't been updated since {gasp} June! So I figured the perfect time to tell y'all about my new shoppe - heh!

Today is the grand opening of my brand new ETSY shoppe: It's in the Bag!

ItsInTheBagBlogBadgesharp

The shoppe features all the cute little bags needed to present heartfelt & handcrafted gifts in a special way. To start, I've got 3 different sizes of glassine bags, 2 different sizes of white paper bags, and 2 colored paper bags. And because I'm not out to be a millionaire *yet - wink*, you'll find that my prices are competitive and in some cases lower than what you'll find elsewhere.

Come check me out sometime; oh and I've already got new product coming in next week.

Hope you're all well!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle! I wish you much success in your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete