Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Pixie Challenge


I really love inspiration challenges. Hopefully you'll enjoy this one as well. I found this awesome set of Fat Quarters that I'd like you to use as inspiration. You can use just the colors, or pick a pattern, or just go with the idea of sewing - no rules!

What drew me to this image was the colors. Probably because my box containing the Chartreuse paper had just arrived :) But they feel very summer to me as well.


I loved the colors but also used the layout and theme to create my card. You can read more blah-blah-blah about the card on my blog.

Now it is your turn!

Oh, and if you upload to another site please use the keyword PTPC2 (Papertrey Pixies Challenge 2) in order to make it easier to find your submissions.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, great challenge because I'm stumped. Great inspiration and your card is beautiful. This may take me a while. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Karen! Color is my favorite aspect of papercrafting and this has colors galore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found this blog and it's fantastic! I can't wait to do this month's challenge and I'm going to do last month's as well, just for the fun of it! Finally a Papertrey Ink challenge blog - I just can't seem to find any of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I plan to take advantage of the rainy weekend forecasted to do some papercrafting. I have never sewn on a card before - this may be the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my card for this challenge - a fab inspiration piece as well.

    http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2010/06/pti-cards-from-this-weekend.html

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this 'quilt looking' card - It actually inspires me for scrapbooking....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous challenge, Karen!!! Looking forward to having a chance to play!!!!!

    ReplyDelete