Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Challenge

It's the last day of June and this card has been on the "to do" list all month. Why I wait until the last minute, I do not know! I used a little of everything from the challenge. I deliberately did an uneven stitch around the edge of the card, cut the scalloped squares with a Nestability die, and added something different to each square. The green and orange also come from the challenge colors. I colored the flower and the button twine with my Copic markers. I can't get Typepad to work tonight, but eventually I'll get this on my blog as well. Thanks for the challenge, Karen! It was a good one.

JunePixieCard

Cardstock: Kraft (PTI); patterned paper: A Muse; brads, flower, & buttons from stash; butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); sentiment: Friendship Jar (PTI)



4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the gingham paper squares! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is great! I love the scalloped squares with their little unique decorations! Wow, your "deliberately uneven" stitching looks like my "trying hard to keep everything straight" stitching! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge, Karen! I love the gingham scalloped squares too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge! I love all the elements you used on the squares!

    ReplyDelete