Sunday, April 18, 2010

Someone has to be first I guess!!!!

Greetings fellow Pixies.  I am Caryn Davies, SAHM with 5 kids and a home business as an estate and lettings agent (Five Estates).  I live on a peninsula called the Wirral which probably none of you have heard of but it is just across the Mersey river from Liverpool (ahh, I hear you all say!!) in the UK.  I think I am the only non-stateside pixie on the team but that's ok, I'm sure I'll fit in!!!

I have been crafting for a little over 6 years and have dabbled in scrapbooking along the way - but cards are my bag now!!  I discovered PTI through a friends blog and have to say, it has completely changed my style.  You only have to look back through my blog to see that!!

Well, that's all there is to know about me - really, I am THAT dull!!  Looking forward to hearing about the rest of you and to seeing all your wonderful creations along the way.  I would share a card with you now but I am on my brand new PC and all my photos are stored on my old one!!! Must get them copied over!!  In the meantime HERE is a link to my PTI gallery if you're interested!!

Big hugs to my new PTI sisterhood.

Caryn xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Caryn, I took a look at your PTI gallery and love your clean style. I think my favorite card is the good luck umbrella one. Makes me want to get that set out and ink it up. Nice to meet you. I'll work on a little intro about me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are both from across the pond but a fair distance from each other! Well done on starting us off Caryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caryn! Thanks for starting us off. I love the name of your blog too - I wish I had some diamonds that big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to "meet" you, Caryn! Thanks for jumping right in with the first post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to meet you, Caryn! Thanks for starting us off. You gallery is great! I love your style. I like the umbrella card too.
    Oh, and I'm sure you're far from dull :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caryn! It's nice to meet you! Thanks for going first and letting us get to know you! I can't wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caryn! Thanks for being the first one to post. Now that I think I've got the blinkie under control, I'll post soon. Nice meeting ya!

    ReplyDelete