Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I guess I’ll go next....

I’m Michelle aka mearsfansinboise aka Michelle in Boise (Boise, Idaho USA).

I’ve been cardmaking for a year and 4 months now. I had a friend in Canada who would always send me handmade cards and I thought “I can do that”. So I jumped in with both feet, bought everything that Papertrey Ink had in the store, and away I went.

I’ve had the best time – met some really neat people, got on some design teams, have been in CARDs magazine for 11 issues now – just starting submitting to Paper Crafts and am in 3 upcoming issues. Fun stuff – totally amazed at everything that’s come with this great little hobby (addiction).

When I’m not at my craft table making cards – and I only make cards….no scrapbooking here – I guess I’m running my 2 little kids around….or working – I do have a full-time job – or doing laundry (I can’t ever seem to get caught up), or watching reality TV.

I’m not all that exciting – but I’m glad to be a part of this group.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you, Michelle! It sounds like you are pretty accomplished in the paper crafting world - wow!!! In fact, I think I saw a card of yours featured on Cosmo Cricket's Facebook page recently! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Nice to get to know you! I'm not surprised at your accomplishments. your work is fantastic! Way to go! I'll keep my eyes open for your name in upcoming magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! It's nice to meet you...I am going to be on the lookout for your cards in the mentioned magazines-that is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! Great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle...you certainly sound like an exciting person! Congratulations on all the accomplishments. I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing your work in the magazines. I know I'll point at the picture and say "She's in my Papertrey Pixies group!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete