Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi! My Name Is....

Sonya and I'm a Papertrey Pixie.  Sounds so confessional.  I live in Vancouver, BC not Washington, on the West coast of Canada - home of the recent Winter Olympics.  Born and raised.  I've been married just over 10 years to a very funny, extremely patient and tolerant man, Charlie.  My moms, who is living with vascular dementia, lives with us.  Some days are a challenge but mostly they are a blessing and something for which I am grateful. 

I've been paper-crafting a really long time and love having a hobby that is so dynamic. New to blogging - is blogging considered social networking? - and am enjoying it quite a bit.  Have really great local stamping friends but I think I'm on-line with my fellow PTI addicts way more often and learn just as much if not more.  I'm hoping to meet up with some of you during my travels this year to Hawaii and Great Britain.

I think I've blabbed on long enough about myself.  Thanks to all the Pixies who have already visited and left comments on my blog.  Hoping to get around to visiting each and everyone of you very soon. 

Stamp on Pixies!
Sonya

8 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you, Sonya! I have also made some great stamping friends online - some who have actually turned into *real life* friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there in June - catching a cruise to Alaska from there. And yes, I do believe blogging is social networking. Looking forward to getting to know you in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonya! It was great to learn more about you! Isn't blogging a fun way to connect with people?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonya! I'm glad to meet you through PTI and I can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fellow Canadian!! There is definitely a reason why Vancouver/BC is called God's Country. I have been out that way twice and have some family who live in Vancouver. I am hoping to make it out there either this fall or next year some time. Maybe we'll be able to meet up! Great to meet you Sonya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonya - I too have made some real life friends through blogging (you know Kate and Aimes who do the A Passion For Papertrey challenge blog??) It's such a fantastic hobby to be a part of.

    Been to your blog and LOVE your work, looking forward to seeing more.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sonya, nice to meet you! I'm also new to blogging so this will be fun. And I still want to know if there's a story behind the monkey sitting in the dark in your avatar - it freaked me out a few times.

    ReplyDelete