Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello, My name is...

Karen. I hate doing intros, so I figured I'd get mine done and out of the way :D I'm a stay-at-home mom of 2 girls. They are both in school, so I volunteer at the school and have a position on the PTA (ugh!). My fabulous husband brings home the bacon so I can buy more stuff (after the kids get fed & clothed, of course).

I currently live in Hawaii. My hubby's job moved us here a year and a half ago for his job. It is a temporary position, so this time next year we'll be heading back to Virginia (where I was born and lived until a year and a half ago). Today was a beautiful day, so I'm inclined to say I enjoy it here. I miss my family though, so I'll be happy to go home.

I own a lot of stamping supplies, but I don't stamp as often as I could. I love reading and if I'm not stamping, then I'm usually stuck in a book.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you Karen! I have always dreamed of going to Hawaii!!! I am an avid reader as well. What do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice t meet you, Karen. Wow! Hawaii! I think that would be a fabulous place to live. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! I love to read too and when I'm not stamping I am reading! It's great to meet you and I can't wait to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen,
    Didn't even know you were here in the islands! Glad I'm not the only one on this rock. LOL...jk.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You live in Hawaii - I bet there is so much colorful inspiration there! Looking forward to getting to know you in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to meet you Karen! I bet Hawaii is absolutely beautiful but I am sure you will be glad to be back with your family next year. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, as someone who lives in the UK (not known for it's good weather) Hawaii sounds like paradise. I just picture white sandy beaches and cocktails all day!! I'm sure it's different if you live there!!

    Nice to hear about you and can't wait to see all your creations.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete