Monday, April 19, 2010

Greetings from Canada

Hello Fellow Papertrey Pixies!

Thought I would post a little diddy about myself! Not to much to tell ya except I am a single female living in the great country of Canada in Windsor, Ontario. For the Pixies who live in the States, Windsor is located right across the river from Detroit, Michigan. Trust me, Windsor and Detroit may only be a tunnel ride from each other, but the two cities are nothing alike!!

My paper crafting addiction is paid for by working as an accountant at our local community college. I love everything paper crafting; scrapbooking, cards, gifts, altering...you name it!! I discovered PTI in 2008 and have been hooked ever since. I love the versatility of PTI stamps. They can be interchanged so easily, which makes coming up with creations so much easier! I'm not the most creative person in the world, but PTI products have helped me think outside the box. And I love that PTI is coming out with more and more product lines...my bank account may not love it as much as I do though!

Well, that's me in a nut shell! Can't wait to learn more about all the other Pixies and gain inspiration from everyone. I know we are going to have so much fun!

Janis

7 comments:

  1. it's great to meet you, Janis! thanks for telling us about yourself. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mice to "meet" you, Janis! Whoo hoo for another scrapbooker in the group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis! It's so nice to meet you! I can't wait to see all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janis! I like the spelling of your name - unique. Looking forward to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Janis - never been to Detroit...but from what I've heard, I bet Windsor is prettier and just a way better place to live. Looking forward to getting to know you in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janis, my mum is a Janice too!! Great to find out a little more about you and looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous stuff on your blog.

    Hugs,,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete