Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Danielle from MN

Hi everybody!
It's been so fun reading everybody's intros! I have to say I am so excited to be a part of this team-I think it's going to be a lot of fun!
So a little bit about me, I live in a suburb of St Paul. I have been married for almost 5 years to my cutie, John. We love animals and have 1 dog, Chewie, he's a boxer. He is so cute and makes me laugh every single day! We are planning on adding another dog to our household sometime this spring so I'm sure I will be sharing lots of photos!! We don't have kids yet but maybe in the next few years that will change ;)
I have been crafting really my whole life, but serious about papercrafting in the last few years. I made my first PTI order of just cardstock a few months ago and have been hooked ever since (seriously they have the BEST cardstock!!) I'm working on building my collection of PTI goodness and I am having a blast with it!
It's great to meet all of you!!

Danielle

9 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! I just love the name of your dog! I am a big dog lover too. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have the best cardstock - agreed. Looking forward to getting to know you in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle! It's great to meet you! I too just recently ordered my first card stock from PTI and I am hooked.
    Oh, and if you do start having kids, let us know, so that the Pixies can send you cards! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "meet" you too, Danielle! My hubby is named John as well . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danielle, great to meet you. Is your dog named Chewy because of Star Wars???

    Looking forward to seeing all your creations and watching your PTI collection grow!!

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caryn-Yep he is Chewbacca from Star Wars..when he's naughty we use the full name ;) We had a Princess too but she went to the Rainbow Bridge last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you Danielle. Would love to see pictures of Chewie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Danielle!
    Nice to meet you! Looking forward to seeing all of your creations! And sharing in your PTI growth!

    ReplyDelete