Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And my name is....

Chris! It's a real treat to be in such great company here with the other Pixies.

I live and work in West London in England - about 15 miles from the city itself and not far from Windsor Castle. I am lucky to live in one of the leafy suburbs and still be able to nip into the city on the tube to shop and have dinner.

I've been a Papertrey addict since the very first stamp set and have to work extra hard at my day job as an Human Resources Manager to pay for my crafting addiction (and the shipping and customs charges!). At home there is also Paul, my husband and Fliss (Felicity) our daughter who is 18 in June. As a family we love to travel as often and as far as we can.
I thought I'd be brave and show you a Papertrey card that I made recently for a Mojo Monday sketch - be gentle with me please!

9 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Chris! I love-love-love your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you!
    I really love your card, too.
    Never did make a round card - wouldn't know where to start...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to "meet" you, Chris! Love your card - it is so classically beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris! I love your card - it is beautiful! I have a hard time with circles so I'm envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of where you live - the history and the beauty of it all. Pretty card too...black & white are a striking combo. Looking forward to getting to know you in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me gently say that I think your card is beautiful! Love the black and white. Classy! It was great to hear more about you, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the Pixies Chris. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Love the black and white, so classy! I have been trying to make cards in other shapes lately, just to try and step out of the box a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris, great to meet you. Wow, you've been a PTI addict a LONG time - how many sets do you have??? Your card is FABULOUS - I adore black and white, always a winner with me. Looking forward to seeing more.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chris,

    Great card. Black and white - gotta love the classics - may have to CASE some time in the near future.

    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete